We're open for shopping in-person in Venice...two doors down from Gjusta Bakery. Visit us daily from 10am-5pm.
Organic Cotton Kitchen Cloths
An eco-friendly & socially responsible line of organic cotton & jute kitchen cloths, hand knit in vintage patterns.
• Hand knit by women in Ujan, India
• Scrub without scratching, including counter tops, dishes, bathrooms & more
• Tough cleaning & long lasting
• Machine wash & dry
• Compostable and recycle as potting mesh
Multi-purpose scrub cloths that are handknit out of certified 100% organic cotton and natural jute. The jute cloth is more abrasive providing extra scrubbing power. Size 7.5" square
Set of 2 scrub pads, the size of an average sponge with a hanging loop. Size: 6 inches by 4 inches
Loving Heart Pot Holder
These hand knit pot holders are designed with a thick double layer of knit to prove extra protection for hot and cold contact. Size 7" x 7"
To include a gift note with your order, please enter your brief message in the 'Gift Note' field on the checkout page. We have cards available for purchase online. If one is not purchased with your order, we will write your message on a complimentary manilla tag which fits about 5-7 words.
For information on volume & corporate gifting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Store pick up, local delivery & domestic shipping options available at checkout. We do not ship internationally.
- All orders are processed and shipped from our Venice, CA location by our small team within 2-3 business days of purchase. Shipping estimates provided at checkout are not exact, and are subject to change based on packaging date, and common carrier delays. All carrier delays are out of our control.
- Gjusta Goods is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen packages. Please contact the shipping carrier with your tracking number for assistance.