We're open for shopping in-person in Venice...two doors down from Gjusta Bakery. Visit us daily from 10am-6pm.
An enlightened herbal infusion of tulsi, mint, rose petals, cardamon, star anise, and citrus will send you spinning into a reverie dappled with the shade of kokum and mango trees and filled with the spiced aroma of verdant marketplaces. Tulsi, also known as holy basil, is a powerful adaptogen. Adaptogens help the body manage and adapt to stress so you can maintain your bliss.
2oz per bag
Organic tulsi, organic mint, rose petals, organic jasmine blossoms, organic cardamon, organic star anise, and natural essence
- 2 tsp per 8oz/250ml of water
- 195ºF/90ºC (Bring cold, fresh spring water to a boil. Remove from heat, set aside 1 minute, and proceed.)
- Brew 5-10 minutes
- Good for 1-2 infusions
To include a gift note with your order, please enter your brief message in the 'Gift Note' field on the checkout page. We have cards available for purchase online. If one is not purchased with your order, we will write your message on a complimentary manilla tag which fits about 5-7 words.
For information on volume & corporate gifting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Store pick up, local delivery & domestic shipping options available at checkout. We do not ship internationally.
- All orders are processed and shipped from our Venice, CA location by our small team within 2-3 business days of purchase. Shipping estimates provided at checkout are not exact, and are subject to change based on packaging date, and common carrier delays. All carrier delays are out of our control.
- Gjusta Goods is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen packages. Please contact the shipping carrier with your tracking number for assistance.